Happy Birthday, Y2

Tomorrow is Y2's eleventh birthday...a PROPER birthday, too.  That is to say, he was born on Saturday, August 11th.  Tomorrow is Saturday, August 11th...so, it seems more interesting than if August 11th fell on any other day of the week.  The point is, he's going to be eleven...and I think that's pretty nifty!

I thought I'd include various pictures of him...just to celebrate the place he holds in my heart.  He's like no other kid I've ever met.  He is BRIGHT, kind, inquisitive, strong willed, stubborn, eccentric and HYSTERICALLY funny!  I'm sure life would be kinder to him if he swam a little more with the flow...but then he wouldn't be my beautiful weirdo.  And I would miss that!  So, here's to Y2...I love you so much, BrownyBoy!  You bring me such joy.  I am so thankful that God chose me to be your mama...not the easiest job in the world, but I'd not trade it for all tea in China!

 At Halloween, a couple of years ago...dressed up like the Night Fury dragon from "How To Train Your Dragon."  Other than Curious George, I've never seen a fictional character remind me so much of this child!

 His version of "Water Lilies."  I believe this was from 2nd grade.

 About 2 months old...LOOK AT THAT HAIR!

 Spring Festival, a couple of years ago...got his hair painted and needed to rock out!

 At a party for his great grandmama's 80th birthday..."Seriously...you people call this a party?!"

 A string of tickets longer than him...he was still kinda little!

3rd grade WhoDay....he was in his element!

Comments

Post a Comment