MY Choices.

I wanted y'all to read and make your own choices without being swayed by my opinions.  As if I actually possessed the power to do so...I like to think that I do...there's a lot of water between what I THINK and what truly IS.
  • Pickles....sweet or sour? Claussen Dills or my friend Mrs. Vicki's homemade chili-garlic pickles
  • Spring or Fall?  FALL!  Cozy sweaters, pot roasts in the oven and crockpots FULL of soup!
  • Dark or milk chocolate?  Milk, sorry....it's the white trash in me!
  • Polished toe nails or au naturale?  Polished in the summer and usually bare in the winter
  • Toothpaste...gel or paste?  Gel
  • Hospital corners on your bedsheets or no?  YES....the bed doesn't sleep right if the corners aren't properly tucked!
  • Christmas Eve or Christmas Day for opening presents?  Christmas Day
  • Iron daily or weekly?  Daily
  • Black or blue ink?  Black...but the minute it starts going grey...I get new pen.
  • Sweet potato casserole...with or without marshmallows?  Without!!!
  • Automatic or custom ringtone on your cell? Custom...the first one I had was "Who Can It Be, Now?" by Men at Work.  Currently, it plays "Street Beater"...better known as the theme from "Sanford and Son!"
  • White after Labor Day....yay or nay?  Maybe a crisp white shirt or lovely sweater...but pants and shoes or a purse...NO!
  • Early bird or night owl?  Early bird
  • Footloose remake....better than the original or worthless blasphemy?  The remake of this particular film...iconic to my generation...just demonstrates the lack of creativity that's plaguing Holllyweird!  The young man they've cast as Ren doesn't have the cool that Kevin Bacon had and STILL has...there's not the same sort of raw edge.  And Julienne Hough....I think she's adorable, but she looks a bit cougarish!  Too polished...to predictable.  BLASPHEMY!
  • Grits...cheese or plain?   Yes, please!
  • Rake the leaves or let the wind take care of them?  Rake into a pile, jump in...then walk away.  That's why God made wind!
  • Cake AND ice cream...or just cake...or just ice cream? Depends on the cake...if it's covered in raging technicolor frosting, I'll pass and go for the ice cream.  Usually, though...I just eat the cake.
  • Wrapping paper or gift bag?  I have to say that I generally lean toward a gift bag...but do try to mix it up.
  • Dressing on your salad or to the side?  On
  • Coke or Pepsi? Coke
  • Dust, first...then vacuum or vacuum THEN dust?  I run the sweeper and then dust.
  • Flannel sheets for the winter months....yes or no?  Mr. Snark is a furnace....flannel sheets are superflous!
  • Daniel Craig or Sean Connery?   Daniel Craig...he's a MACHINE!
  • Which Indiana Jones movie was worse..."Temple of Doom" or "Kingdom of the Crystal Skull?"  I'd rather watch KOTCS than to sit through one scene of Kate Capshaw (Mrs. Steven Spielberg) screaming!
  • Prince Caspian...with the Spanish-Inigo Montoya-accent he had in the "Prince Caspian" movie or the British sounding one he had in "Dawn Treader?"  The Spanish accent...continuity works for me!
  • Hard soled white high tops or sneakers for baby's first shoes?  Sneakers...would YOU want to wear those hard soled shoes?
  • Bacon or sausage?  YES!
  • France or Italy?  Seriously, I cannot choose.  I love love to spend serious time in both places!
  • Rebecca or Diane...who was the better match for Sam Malone?  Diane...loved the chemistry between Shelly Long and Ted Dansen.
  • Fresh tree at Christmas or artificial? Fresh
  • Turkey at Thanksgiving or ham...or both?  Gobble-gobble!
  • Answering machine or voice mail?  We have an answering machine.
  • Tone or pulse when you dial the phone?  Tone
  • Diamonds or pearls?  Diamonds
  • Coffee break or tea time?  I love coffee in the morning and tea in the afternoon/evening!
  • Sweet tea....with or without lemon?  With...without...as long as it's sweet, I'm good!

Comments