Potpurri

Just some random thoughts from me to y'all....free of charge.
  • For the lady I saw in the store parking lot this morning....thank you for wearing the muumuu-caftan type dress to the store today.  It's a refreshing change from the tube top dress that you wore last week....the one that was SERIOUSLY struggling to keep you covered.  The money hanging out of the top of it was a nice touch...but did NOTHING for the overall look.  While you were certainly more covered for today's shopping expedition, the fact that you went "commando" on the superior region of your body did NOT escape my attention.  It's a bra...you don't have to like, but we'd all appreciate it if you'd put one on!!!!!
  • Little boyos making ferocious dinosaur noises through the grossery store don't bother me nearly as much as crabby old ladies who voice nasty opinions about the dino-boyos.  Here, Granny...take the regular Co'Cola....you need all the sugar you can get!
  • Middle school football should not be confused with SEC or NFL level of play. 
  • My solution to parents who double coach their kids....sending play signals to their kids that are contrary to those called by the ACTUAL coach....is let the coaches go home with these families and double parent the kids!  What's good for the goose, right????
  • It's very hard to listen to the music from my childhood with my parent ears.
  • Paying big bucks for jeans that have been cut and torn and bleaches is stupid.  Bring them and your money to me...I have scissors and Clorox!
  • The contractors doing the re-frame and re-siding of the chimney housing found the remains of what used to be a squirrel as they were tearing the old housing off....wonder why they felt it necessary to lay said remains out on the deck rail?
  • Do not underestimate the power of a "prilly" new top and a new pair of "prilly" earrings!  Shout out to my little friend, Jenna Mei!
  • There ought to be a vaccination against chronic stupidity....or maybe not, because what would I have for blogging inspiration??
  • It's always good to keep your inner child in check....otherwise people like me have a very difficult time trying to resist the urge to beat the living tar out of said unruly inner child.
  • A notice to all the bullies, control freaks and attention hogs of the world....your power plays and histrionics mean nothing to me.  Conduct yourself like an adult or keep stepping.  I have no time for the likes of you.  And by the way, your child is watching you!
  • When your child is left under my care, I will do my very best to care for him/her like he/she was my own.  I realize this might possibly mean holding him/her to a higher level of accountability that what he/she is used to, but don't worry....he/she might actually like it!
  • Looking for a perfect church....excellent!  A word of caution, though...if you find one, don't join...you'll ruin it.
  • Chocolate covered coconut is gross...a waste of perfectly good chocolate.
  • Why does eggplant look so beautiful but not taste as good as it looks???
  • The only thing worse than sweaty teenage boy after football practice is sweaty teenage boy who practiced in the rain!
  • Am seriously wondering what I should give as my hair color when I renew my license the next time....is L'Oreal Toasted Coconut an option?
  • If I'm going to have the skin break outs that I had when I was sixteen, I should get to have the body I had when I was sixteen....just sayin'!
  • Young ladies, if you are old enough to date and be involved in relationships, you are old enough to deal with the break up face to face or at least voice to voice.  A text, email, Facebook/Twitter update won't cut it.
  • Might seriously consider slapping...okay...pinching the first person I hear complain about the cooler temps that are on the way.  It's September...if you want year-round summer, go to Hawaii!

Comments

  1. Love it, LoVe it, LOVE it! :) :) *Especially the double-coach = double-parent suggestion!! ;) :)

    Hope you're having a great week~ :)
    Tiffany~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment