Things that make me go "Hmmmm!"

WARNING...I am a self confessed observer of human nature (translation=people watcher), so this list might get long....

 1.  Fast food restaurants that offer menu items that may as well be called Edible Heart Attacks.
 2.  People who ingest said menu items, washing them down with a Diet Coke.
 3.  Girls and women who wear Uggs/Ugg type boots with shorts.  Here's the thing...if it's cold enough for boots, you need to have on long pants!  If it's warm enough for shorts, you don't need the boots!
 4.  6-inch stilettos...in the daytime...worn to an elementary school choir recital
 5.  Cars that have their back ends nearly covered by bumper stickers...technically, it's no longer a BUMPER sticker if it's not ON the bumper.
 6.  People who use the space between the windshield and dashboard of their vehicles as trashcans.
 7.  People who use the space between the rear windshield and the backs of the seats as a display case for their Beany Baby collections!
 8.  Hugh Heffner....he's engaged to a girl young enough to be his great grand-daughter.  Anyone else find that weird????
 9.  The Kardashians...what IS it!!!  I don't get it. 
10.  Jersey Shore/Jerseylicious....am I to assume that this is a fair/accurate portrayal of EVERYONE that comes from Jersey?
11.  There's a NEW "Real Housewives" show....Miami....as far as I'm concerned, the only thing different will be geography and accents.  STOP THE MADNESS!
12.  Why restaurants, like CiCi's and Moe's feel in necessary to holler at the customers as they enter the establishment...."WELCOME TO MOE'S!!!!!!!!!!!!"  Scares me...I don't go in there because of this.
13.  Mothers who do not monitor/govern the clothing choices of their daughters...I am raising sons, I have a husband and NONE of them are blind!
14.  Mothers who try to dress like their daughters....trust me...if it is inappropriate for the 14-year old...it's not going to be appropriate for the 40 year old!
15.  Boys who wear pants that are so long and saggy...buy the right size, wear a belt...life is hard enough...make it a bit easier on yourself.
16.  The need to "overshare" on whatever social network you use...I'm REALLY not interested in your family drama (ok...I might be...but it's still not a good idea).
17.  Birthday parties for the family pet...I mean ACTUAL parties...with cake, invitations, party hats (poor dogs) and games.
18.  That show...My Super Sweet 16....I don't watch it (HONESTLY), but caught the tail end of an episode.  The final bill for the party was being tallied...$35k...for a 16 year old's party!  WHO DOES THAT!
19.  People who build these awesome houses with fabulous kitchens and never cook.
20.  People who don't like garlic...dude...it's in nearly, like, everything!   

Comments