T Minus Five (Days)

Remember that song..."Sharp Dressed Man?"  I give you today's photographic offerings of Y1 in various stages of sharpness.
 Prom 2016...smoky grey...makes my heart go pitter patter.
 
 2014 Home opener against Utah State.  Not everyone can wear that orange...but he sure can!
 
 Easter 2014...we all look kind of snappy.  I miss that shirt I'm wearing.  I ruined it this spring.  I have a shirt ruining problem.  It's sad...being the responsible adult that I am.
 
 Prom 2014:  He wasn't sure what I meant about a white dinner jacket, but quickly changed his mind when he tried it on. 
 
 Prom 2015:  Midnight blue and marvelous!  Like he was born to wear it.
 
 
 8th grade dinner...he found out that a navy blue jacket is good thing.
 
 
 Loves a cardigan...and being a goofball!
 
 Bow-tied!
 

Freshman homecoming...navy blue jacket for the win!
 
 
So very handsome...and I'm so very proud that I can call him "mine!"

Comments