AWOL

I'm here!  Well, not really....but I haven't completely forgotten about you or this blog.  Lack of entries does not mean there has been lack of material.  Are you kidding?  I'm in the middle of orchestrating an out of state move...selling one house...looking to purchase another...being a part-time single parent...suffering (that might be too strong) from periodic insomnia (I wake up at 3:30 in the A of M and pretty much toss and turn until about 5:45 when the alarm sounds)...trying to manage what seems to be a heightening anxiety level...keeping this house real estate clean....and just trying to deal with everyday life.  There's plenty to talk about.  I'm afraid I'd whine about a lot of it, so maybe that's why I haven't written much.  I have no business whining about ANY of this.  Not even when Neatniks walk through my house and see the teeniniest (Spell check just had a seizure!)water stain. 

We are heading to SMALLtown, this weekend, to look at houses.  I am praying, and you can pray with me, that we will know the future location of YOHOS beyond any shadow of doubt.  We've had to change our game plan...trying to keep our options and minds open.  So, the house hunting has been interesting.

I'll fill you in when we return to B'ham. 

Comments

  1. Hope your weekend house-hunting went great! :) Been praying for you & will continue! Sincerely, Tiffany & Crew~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment