Happy Mother's Day

To my own mama and MIL...to all the women who've touched my life with your mothering ways...to my girlfriends who are in the motherhood tranches with me...CHEERS...from Yours Truly and some of my all time favorite mothers.



Ah, Marion Cunningham!  She is probably my favorite of ALL the TV moms and this episode is probably one of my all time favorites from "Happy Days."  I have felt like this many, many days.

Claire Huxtible.  All I can say about this clip is "AMEN AND HALLELUJAH!"

Caroline Ingalls.  It's Caroline, people, not Carolyn, like so many of the townsfolk called her.  She always knew what to say, when to say it and raised up that houseful of children with no indoor plumbing!

Love me some Granny Clampett!  She was a pistol and told you exactly what she was thinking.  My Granny was that way...maybe that's why I loved Granny Clampett so much!

My favorite redhead...Lucy Ricardo!  Lucille Ball was like no other. I remember well the day she died.  I was a senior in high school.  We used to watch the reruns of "I Love Lucy" in the summertime.  She was something else!

Mrs. Garrett from "Facts of Life"...proving the theory that it doesn't require the act of giving birth to have a mothering influence.  None of the girls she looked after were her, but she loved them as if they were.


Comments

  1. LOVE THESE GREAT CLIPS OF TV MOTHERS WE LOVED!
    THANKS FOR SHARING!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment