Ch-ch-ch-changes

I thought I'd try a little different spin for the new year.  I was thinking that it might be fun to have a category for each day.  As fickle as I am, this may not last very long.  I want to try and write every day...sometimes that is harder than others.  Sometimes I have to dig a little deeper for the inspiration.  Do you remember story webs or outlines or other graphic organizers for writing class?  My favorite composition teacher used story starters.  She would use a single sentence...sometimes, a full paragraph and we would have to go from there.  Sometimes, she would throw a picture on the overhead....yes...that's me...a child of the 20th century...talking about overheads.....and the picture would be our starting point. Here's what I'm thinking and you feel free to chime in and let me know what you think.  It is my blog, so I do reserve the right to write (HA) about just exactly what I want...but I am always glad to hear from you.
Music/Movie Monday
Just exactly what it sounds like.  On Mondays, I will post about
music or movies...maybe both...that I enjoy. 
Perhaps it will be something you've never heard...perhaps we will find we have similar tastes. 
Perhaps, you'll become even more convinced that my picnic basket
is a few sammiches shy of being full!

Tips on Tuesday
I love learning random information...you know, household hints...weird trivia.  Tuesdays will
be the day for passing these little gems along to you.

What's Cooking Wednesday
LOVE to cook!  Oh, yes!  I love putting a good meal on the table for friends and family.  It's just
a very satisfying and rewarding activity.  I don't think food should be complicated,
on any level.  A degree from The Cordon Bleu is not necessary to make good food. 
Your kitchen doesn't have to be outfitted at Williams and Sonoma and your diners should not need
special instruction in order to be able to consume what you've put before them.

This and That Thursday
Thursdays will be the day for discussing what's on my mind...recent events in the lives of those of us who call Ye Olde House of Snark home.

Fun Friday
Jokes...silly songs...funny commercials...get it...Fun Friday?  I might even post a fun craft project.  Get your glue guns, paper plates and Popsicle sticks ready!

Weekend Wonder
As in...you get to wonder what I'm going to post or even, IF, I'm going to post.  I might take the weekends off:)

So, to kick things off...here's a bit of music to make your Monday a little brighter.
You have to listen to almost the entire piece to get to my favorite part.  You hear pieces of what I love about this tune...but dismantled.  Not played in conjunction with each other.  The fragments come together at the end and it's just a beautiful thing.  Enjoy!

Comments