There Is No "P" in "Yard"

To the dog walkers in my neighborhood and neighborhoods everywhere....the word "yard" does not require "p" to exist...neither does my front yard.  My front yard seems to be the source of confusion to you and your precious poochie.  So, let me set the record straight.  It's our yard...our kids play there...I like to walk barefoot when it's warm outside.  I don't like dodging land mines left behind by your darling doggie!  Be a responsible pet owner...clean up after your aminal (YBspeak for "animal"...leftover from Y1's babyhood) when you're out walking.  That's why God made those plastic shopping bags from the store of your choice!  It's not funny, it's not cute and it twists me just enough to follow you home and give your address to my children...telling them that the next time they are outside playing and feel the call of nature, they should run down to your yard and answer it!  And believe me, they are just crazy enough to do it...they get their crazy from both sides of the family!

Remember...y-a-r-d.....NO "p" needed!

Comments