Alphabet Game

Just a little fluff and nonsense...it's summertime...and what's summertime without fluff and nonsense!

I am going to try and come up with a response (and maybe more than one) for each heading that starts with the first letter of my first name.  It's at this moment that I will thank my parentals for picking a name that starts with one of the more common letters...and not "Quinn" or "Zadie."  I like both of those names, a lot, but my vocabulary is limited when it comes to those two letters.

Adjective:  marvelous, magical, minute, misappropriated, microbial, ministerial, mythical

Boy's Name: Miles, Micah, Matthew, Morgan

City:  Morristown, Milan, Midville, Morganton

Dog Breed:  Malamute, Maltese, Malanois,

Exercise:  Mountain Climbers

Food:  Muenster cheese (Although, we call it "Monster Cheese" around here because that's what Y1 heard when we said Muenster.  Hehehe!)

Girl's Name:  Molly, Meredith, Megan, Meridy, hmmm....Michelle!

Holiday:  Memorial Day

Ice Cream Flavor:  Mocha Almond Crunch

Jam/Jelly:  Muscadine

Kool Aid Flavor:  Mango-Peach

Location:  My house (low hanging fruit...I know)

Major in College:  Music, military history, menus from local take out eateries, mechanical engineering

Noun:  Midnight, mirror, murderer, mole, misunderstanding, medicine

Occupation:  Marine biologist, mechanic, millinery designer (AKA...hat designer)

Place:  Monroe, Michigan (double points for the city and the state both starting with "m"...that is, if we were actually keeping score

Question:  May I ask if you have anything better to do that read this silly blog?

Reason to be late:  Moped wouldn't start!

State of Mind:  Melancholy, merry, malevolent, mischievous

Tree:  Maple

Univeristy:  Michigan

Water, Body of:  Lake Michigan. Mississippi River

Yellow object:  My happy sandals

Zoo animal:  Marmoset, mountain lion

Your turn!  No cheating!

Comments