The Last First Days of 2015

 So, here they are.  On the left, we have a picture of a last first day of grade school.  On the right is a last first day of middle school.
 
 And this is how I see they appear to the naked (not to be confused with "nekkid") eye.
 
This is how they want you to think they feel.
 
 
Image result for really excited animals
Upon closer magnification, I think our participant on the left might be feeling a little more like this.  I mean....Senior year!  Coolest kids in school...rank and privilege and all that stuff.  Counting down the days until "real life" begins.
 
Image result for unimpressed animals
 No hidden emotions from our participant on the right. 
 
 
And how am I?  So kind of you to ask!
Image result for excited animals
A little of this....adventures await and it's always amazing to see what God has in store.
 
Image result for cautious
A little of this...because adventures await and the path that God asks us to walk can be a little overwhelming.
 
Image result for shocked
A generous portion of this...he's a Senior!!!!!!!  And the other he is in 8th grade!  I'm just 29, so how did this happen????
 
Image result for kid goat
Just kidding!!!
 
Image result for sad baby
There's some of this, too.  I don't want them to stay babies, forever....but do they have to grow up...so fast? 
 
Image result for bravery
And there's a tiny bit of this...sort of looks like bravery...and stupidity at the same time!
 
 
Taken during the fall of Y1's Kindergarten year...mercy, me!  If I only knew how quickly the years would fly!

He's a SENIOR!!!!!  And that's all I can say...that's all I've been able to say...too much more and I get all eye-leaky and nose drippy.  Go on, SENIOR Boyo...do your thang!!!  (But maybe don't be in such a hurry, okay?)  Dog gone it!  Told you...eye leaky!

Comments