Finish The Sentence....

My ex...
My ex-BIL is the father of my baby sister's four children....three on this earth and the one that went to heaven...and that's the best thing he ever did.

Maybe I should....
Maybe I should get busy on this purge and declutter idea that I've rolling around in my head.  The results would be much better if I got beyond the thinking process.

I love....
Jesus....my husband...my boyos...my parents (all of them)...my siblings...my sister-friends...my friemily...blonde highlights..."I Love Lucy" reruns....bridal magazines....sushi...fried chicken....long talks with old friends....the sound of Sister A laughing....CHOCOLATE!

People would say that I'm....
loud!  Some might say bubbly or perky.  Some might say cheerful.  Some might say obnoxious.  And all of them are right!

I don't understand....
Shall we start this list alphabetically or in order of confusion?

When I wake up in the morning....
I always have to remind myself that it's not Saturday.

I lost....
a lot of my Granny's earrings, when I was a little girl.  At some point, she stopped sharing them with me.

Life is full of....
challenges!  Some are small and more of a nuisance or inconvenience.  Some are BIG and scary and make you want to hide under the covers.  How you handle them, big or small, says so much about who you are.

My past....
is a hot mess, but the good news is that it is the past....it can't hurt me now!

I annoyed when....
get people make comments about what's in my grossery buggy.

Parties are....
FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish....
I could travel by map, as if making journeys were just as easy as drawing my finger over the map. 

Dogs....
are better when they are big!  I love a big dog.

Cats....
are funny to watch when they are stalking something/someone.

Tomorrow....
is Saturday!  And I don't have to get up according to the alarm clock!

I have low tolerance...
for bullying...for ignorance...for rudeness...for snobbery....over inflated egos.

If I had a million dollars....
I'd give 10% back to my church.  I'd pay off my house, Mama's house and Daddy's house.  I'd pay off Sister A's house.  Stash some away for the boyos' college.  Buy a piano.  Spend a month in Paris. 

I'm totally terrified....
of the ocean.  Stick with me...this is kind of lengthy.  I love the beach...I love the ocean, but I can't be near the ocean without constantly thinking of how powerful it is.  There are critters in that water that can eat me!  And if the critters can't get to me, the water can.  Movies about ships caught in storms, ships impaling themselves on icebergs....takes my breath away.  It's like I can sit there and watch those images play out on the screen and I can feel the water overtaking me.  Safe to say, Mr. Snark and I will never get to take a cruise!

Comments