I REALLY, REALLY Don't Care!

Jennifer Anniston is pregnant!  Kim and Kanye had a secret wedding!  Robert and Kristen have reunited!  Suri's going to be a big sister!

Dear Tabloid "Writers" of the world.....
I. don't. care!  Seriously, I don't.  It's not that I have no feeling at all for the celebrities featured on the covers of your periodicals.  They are my fellow planet dwellers and I wish them the same joy and peace and love that I wish for any other person.  But that's where it ends.  I don't care what they look like without make-up...or what they look like on the beach...what they wear when they schlep to the coffee shop...what grotesquely expensive shoes or handbags they buy. 

You beg me to waste my time and energy on people that will probably NEVER cross my path.  You invite me into their personal moments, sometimes VERY private moments that you had NO business photographing!  You make these people out to be more than what they are.  What they are, are human beings who hurt like I hurt, love like I love (well....maybe not...some of them seem to have SERIOUS issues with this).  They aren't zoo animals.  Heck...animals in the zoo have more "rights" than what you offer your favorite photo targets!

I don't care and if you never sold another copy of your "magazine", I'd be very happy.  Yes, that probably means you'd have to find another line of work.  Maybe some time being unemployed would allow you a bit of perspective!  You probably don't care that I don't care...but I've said my peace and counted to three.

Sincerely,
YankeeBelle

Comments