Christmas Card Photo Shoot

It's that time of year...time for the annual picture taking for the annual Christmas card.  Several years ago, I jumped on the photo card band wagon.  This was a good eight years before the social media craze, so it was a neat way to let friends and family see how the boyo...and later, boyos...were growing and changing.  Not always easy getting that picture.  Y1 was usually very cooperative.  Y2, not so much.  I saw my opportunity for this year's card and jumped!  Both came home from school, looking relatively unrumpled and in fairly good spirits, so with snacks crammed and teeth brushed and hairs combed out we went.  I could have kept shooting until we lost the light...but as cooperative as the kids were being, the camera was not. Stupid batteries!

For your viewing pleasure...........

 Backs to the wall....one slowly catching up with the other....making me feel further behind!



 Ready for anything!


 I hope they'll always be side by side!


 Growing up tooooooooooo fast!


 A couple of mushrooms under the tree:)


 This is them...totally!


 And this is the monkey-boy who owns me!


 This is our album cover!  Well, if we ever recorded one...HA!


 Wondering who stole my blue eyed baby and left this man-child his place?!

 Love them in black and white!


Something about that firstborn!

Comments