Help Wanted

Position:  Translator
Requirements:  Must be fluent in Mama-nese and TeenAgerish.  Linguistic decoding of TeenAgeris phrases such as "I don't know", "It wasn't me", "I'm fine, Mama", "I don't care", "I forgot", etc. are needed!  Likewise, translation of Mama-nese phrases of "I'm not everybody else's mother!", "Wet bath towels do NOT belong on your bedroom floor!", "Why do your clothes look like you slept in them?", "Please go brush your teeth...AGAIN....ALL of them!" are necessary.
Start Date:  Immediately
End Date:  2018 (allows for youngest child to get to 16 and by then, communication should be well established)
Salary:  Will pay you in brownies, Mexican Chicken soup and chewing gum
Contact:  The Chronicler at yankebelle.blogspot.com  Only serious applicants need apply.

Comments

Post a Comment